Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds
- If you wish to return an item purchased online with us, Please return your item back to us unworn and with its original packaging within 14 working days for a full refund. Please allow at least 7 working days for your return to be processed (this may take up to 14 working days during busy periods such as Christmas)
- We kindly ask that all returns are sent to the following address:
- We recommend using a trackable service either with a courier or Royal Mail. We do not accept responsibility for the item you have posted so we recommend that you obtain proof of postage.
- If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), provided you give us written notice within 7 working days of placing your order.
Exchanging an item couldn't be easier.
- Simply print the returns form and fill out out accordingly, ensuring the exchange box is ticked and the new item is listed. Should you wish to exchange your item for a more expensive item, we will contact you with regards to paying the difference. Please do not include your card details or cash with your returned order for security reasons.
- Send the item and returns form back to the address provided in secure packaging.
- (If you don't have a printer or if you are having trouble with printing our returns form simply include a cover note with your full name, email address, order number and the item you would like in exchange for your previous purchase. With regards to the item you wish to exchange, please include the items code, this will reduce the risk of you receiving the wrong item)
- Similar to an exchange if you would like to return your items for a refund simply print and fill out the returns form accordingly, and tick the refund box.
- Send the item and returns form back to the address above in secure packaging!
- We will send an email to confirm when your refund has been processed
- (If you don't have a printer or if you are having trouble with printing our returns form simply include a note with your full name, email address, order number and the fact you would like an refund)
We are sorry we cannot accept returns or refunds for bespoke/personalised items or any SALE items
This includes bespoke made wedding bands, and personalised items that have been engraved or stamped to your specific requirements.
Returning an item due to a fault:
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a fault occurs due to a manufacturing issue within a reasonable amount of time.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If you believe you have a received a faulty item please contact us straight away, and send it back to the address above ensuring it has been packaged securely.
- Please include a cover note with the following information:
- We will then contact you to discuss how we can proceed.
- If your item is deemed to be faulty you will of course receive a full refund, or replacement
- If your item is deemed not faulty, but has damage due to wear and tear, we will be happy to try to repair the item for you for a small charge.
Returns for items purchased in store:
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we will be happy to exchange or offer a gift voucher for any unworn items, returned with a receipt, within 30 days of purchase. Please Note that we don't issue refunds for items purchased in store, although this does not affect your statutory rights.
Sale items are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges whether bought online or in store.